SHORT STORY (PROSE)

HELL SHOWS US HEAVEN

It was April 2004. A man woke up from his sleeping in the morning when the sun was rising and accompanied by the sound of bird as if a beautiful morning with beautiful birds’ songs. The day was so bright.

The man was Raka, a father of three sons. It might be his fortune even though he was not a rich man, but he has a very happy family. His wife was so beautiful. Not only beautiful face, but also her inner beauty which made her became a loving and caring mother. His sons were all males. The first son was in grade 3 senior high school, the second son was I, who was in the third grade of junior high school, and the last son was 5 years old. Yeah, the last son was too young. Why? It was because Raka and his wife wished that they would get a daughter after having two sons but when the child was born, the child was male again. But no matter there was no female, Raka and his wife loved and cared their sons so much.

Our house just liked a heaven. A heaven where love of mother spread out.

In that morning, I played my flute.

Krrriiiiing…… krriiiing…, the telephone was ringing. “Peter, take the telephone!” said my mother to me.

“Ok mom,” I answered.

“Like usual, it must be daddy’s friend, Dewa Pasdalem”, I thought.

I took the telephone and greeted, “good morning”

The man in the telephone was Dewa Pasdalem, who I had guest.

“Good morning, Peter, can I speak to your father?”, Dewa asked.

“Ok Sir, just wait a moment”

“Dad, the telephone is for you!”

I left the telephone and went to the toilet quickly. The house........

read more.......

1 comments:

admin said...

Good ..., sori baru balas kunjung. Lama banget blogku tak aku buka, mungkin 2 tahunan ga diapa-apakan. thanks atas kehadirannya di http://ips-mrwindu.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment